WELCOME TO EASTER AT LIFEPOINT!
We’re thrilled you’ve joined us for the celebration of all celebrations!
Did you miss our Easter Devotional?
From despair at Jesus’ sentencing to wonderment for the empty tomb, the path to resurrection was an emotional journey of the lowest lows followed by the highest high: He is Risen! This year’s Easter devotional series, The Journey of the Cross, examines eight pivotal points of Holy Week through the eyes of those bearing firsthand witness.
- a parent of a preschool or elementary-age child? Learn about LPKids HERE.
- a parent of a middle or high school student? Learn about LPStudents HERE.
- interested in learning more about small groups or Bible studies? See all available groups HERE.
- tired of being weighed down by hurts, hangups or habits? Find info about Celebrate Recovery and other care ministries HERE.
- wanting someone to pray for you? Fill out a Prayer Request HERE.
Click the button to connect with us –
we can’t wait to meet you!
CONNECT & GROW
Join area women on May 14 at LifePoint as we learn from various Bible teachers, worship with live music, and connect with each other. All the best sessions from IF: Gathering 2022 will be shown. We hope to see you there! The darkness doesn’t win, God does! Cost is $25 and includes breakfast and lunch.
It’s a week they won’t forget!! This summer we are offering Middle School Camp July 18-22 & High School camp July 25-29. Students will experience interactive and fun activities coupled with Bible-based teaching, dynamic worship and small group study & community building. Don’t miss it!
If you have questions about God, you are not alone. Starting Point is a small group conversation about God, faith and the Bible and is open to anyone, whether you are new to faith, coming back to church or just checking it out. Next class begins soon! Join our “interest group” and we’ll contact you!
RAISED FOREVER | JOE DUKE
(fiscal year ends aug 31, 2022)